Website In Extenso Digital
Who we are
We publish a software suite that improves workflow in the bookkeeping domain, applied to small and medium-sized businesses.
To sum up, we make life easier for accountants and their clients, thus they can focus on accounting data manipulation, they don’t have to worry about gathering them anymore.
We want to continue building a talented team, already 30 people strong (developers, product managers and support team).
As a software solution architect, you are an expert of at least a programming language as well as a framework and modern libraries.
You may have even contributed to one or more open sourced projects.
You are the link between the business and the application you must meet the requirements of production and cost in a given context.
You know from experience that it is wise to think before breaking application contracts and know how to guide developers better in a choice of architecture.
You also know how to listen to the job in order to gather their needs and expose architecture that fit.
Even if they are useless, we put them as in competitor’s offers, to let you compare 😉
Agility, Kanban, Standup, AWS, k8s, Docker, Github, Github Actions, Travis CI, …
You are directly attached to a product manager as well as to the CIO.
You manage the whole product life cycle: initial architecture implementation, its evolutions and all about the continuous delivery (pipeline ci / cd).
You share your expertise with other members of the team. In particular, you make developers aware of DevOps practices, provide them and maintain a framework.
You do not stupidly apply universal recipes. You are looking for absolutely to understand what you do, with pragmatism.
- Project Kickoff.
- Daily & Asynchronous Kanban (remote ready).
- You make transverse interventions on the products.
- You set up and monitor production metrics to continuously improve the software platform.
Tell us why you are the ideal person for this job. We are not résumé aficionados. Feel free to add description of your projects (portfolio), your experiences and what you think you can bring to the team.
What we offer
- Fixed compensation + performance bonus, four times a year.
- Every 5 weeks: workshops.
- Participations in conferences that matter (React Europe, AWS Summit, …).
- Early/late workday schedules and remote (Work In Progress, under some conditions).
- Supplemental health insurance.
- 50% of your public transportation refunded.
- Meal vouchers.
- Fruit baskets.
- A good working atmosphere.
- A table football and a large terrace.