Website In Extenso Digital
Who we are
We publish a software suite that improves workflow in the bookkeeping domain, applied to small and medium-sized businesses.
To sum up, we make life easier for accountants and their clients, thus they can focus on accounting data manipulation, they don’t have to worry about gathering them anymore.
We want to continue building a talented team, already strong 30 people, (developers, product managers and support team).
As a senior developer, you are an expert of at least a programming language as well as a framework and modern libairies.
You may have even helped to improve one or more open sourced projects.
Beyond all these purely technical concepts, you are sensitive to deliver code that works, but especially well written so that it is reliable and easily maintainable (software craftmanship principle).
Finally, your years of experience have helped you to think about how to reduce the amount of level of translations to be performed between the expression needs and your code.
Like a chameleon, you are interested in producing apps that solve a business problem, straight to the point!
You may have certifications and diplomas but it is not what we will look at first 😉
Even if they are useless, we put them as in competitor’s offers, to let you can compare 😉
Agility, Kanban, Standup, DDD, SOLID, OO, Functional programming, BDD, CI,
Calishtenics, NodeJS, php, Serverless, AWS, k8s, helm, Terraform, Symfony,
React, Redux, GraphQL, Relay, Symfony, Rest, Docker, Github, …
You are directly attached to a product manager as well as to the CTO.
You share your expertise with other members of the team. You see your product owner as a partner: you learn his job and you challenge him on how to provide the right solution.
You do not stupidly apply universal recipes, you are looking for absolutely to understand what you do, with pragmatism.
- Project Kickoff.
- Daily & Asynchronous Kanban (remote ready).
- Dedicated on a feature, part of a 2-4 developers team, depending on the project size.
- You’re part of the support team at least one time per year to keep the link with the end user reality.
Tell us why you are the ideal person for this job. We are not résumé aficionados. Feel free to add
description of your projects (portfolio), your experiences and what you think you can bring to the team.<
What we offer
- Fixed compensation + performance bonus, four times a year.
- Every 5 weeks: workshops.
- Participations in conferences that matter (React Europe, Devoxxx, …).
- Early/late work day schedules and remote (Work In Progress, under some conditions).
- Supplemental health insurance.
- 50% of your public transportation refunded.
- Meal vouchers.
- Fruit baskets.
- A good working atmosphere.
- A table football and a large terrace.